07/11/09

Meet Me In My Blog In A Minute

Hey, like the moon? It's nice, right? It's bright and misterious... Tell me about it, i've been a werewolf for half a year! But you know what..? Go ahead, keep it. Take every last beam of light and point it to you, because i'm sick of the moonlight! It's a drug, it's a pack of white lies! I'll trade it! yes, trade it! I'll trade it for some fresh air... My SUN! My new source of light! And trust me, this one isn't anything like that dreadfull moon! After all this time in darkness, finally i have some sunlight to warm my cold body! So keep your smiles, your calls, your texts, your blogs, your cryings, your "i love you" lies... Give them to somebody who wants them! Me..? Oh i've got smiles, call, texts, blogs, laughs and "you're an idiot" truths!

So fuck the fuckin' fuck off!

1 comentário:

Niusha disse...

"Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
Who is already sick and pale with grief"