21/11/09

"I was running this morning, and i came to realize that the word "fuck" just comes up so much. Seriously, it's really true. It's just like... FUCK! fuck... I just think you're so fuckin' self-absorbed and what makes it worst is you always talk about me, and you use the word control and manipulation a lot... I think you control on purpose and i think you control by the rules you always set, by you always judge people, by your absence, you control all this even when you're not here! I don't understand who you are, i don't understand the program, i realise now that i barely knew you before! You know, all these rules... this shit! I don't want it to happen twice, ok? If we're gonna do it, then let's do it full on or not do it at all, you know? Fuck... You see? fuck... FUUUCKKK!!!"
Lars Ulrich

Sem comentários: